Blog Archive

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Soy Wax Aromatherapy Wholesale Candles

                                     What are the best type of candles?



One of the issues that I find myself struggling with is the awful smell of paraffin candles. I mean I am a candle lover for sure, but for years, I stopped buying them because of that award smell that lingers around the house after you blow them out. With 6 kids and being a compulsive anti-chemical fanatic even I could tell by the smell that something is just terribly unhealthy about the chemical smell. 

    


For a while, I missed my candles, and being raised in a candle household; I almost felt naked without them. I tried using the oils, and wax burners and although the price was not that bad I noticed that everything I was buying would burn out so quickly it felt like I was loosing money. A few years ago, I found Pink Zebra. A company with soy based candles that are made in America. She mentioned to me that I could make money by selling candles as well, so with the interest in financial freedom, and a love for candles I decided to go ahead and give it a try.
The one thing that I loved about the product was the fact that these candles were not limiting. Which by that I mean OMG!!!!! Creating candles with the soy sprinkles?
Think of it like this, when  you were a kid, did you ever go into a toy store or candy store and just get this surge of excitement? Picture that feeling times ten! Pink Zebra has solid soy based candles that you can buy or, sprinkles that you can practically create you very own candle candy store!


The sprinkles are very safe and very delightful. There are various combinations that you can put together to imitate almost any fragrance such as Denim Jean, Cotton Candy, Fourth Of July, and so many more. The sprinkles and solid candles come in flavors like Peach, Raspberry, Strawberry, many different kinds of aroma therapy fragrances all which are calming and may help with tension, anxiety, and studying. The wax warmer that I used from Pink Zebra was absolutely beautiful. It is available with different shades to go over the heat safe container. The Soy sprinkles are poured right into the warmer and plugged in, Place the cover on top an OMG!!!! The smell drifts throughout your house and lasts for hours after it is turned off or unplugged. My obsession with Pink Zebra was probably a bit much but it was well worth the money. I actually had candles for every room- with different fragrances lol.


www.pinkzebrahome.com/fabulousscents

To learn More about Pink Zebra's products and how you can save even more money on your candles and products please visit Pink Zebra
To connect with a P.Z ambassador please visit Hilary Vinson at  Connect With Hilary 



Soy Wax Aromatherapy Wholesale Candles By Nchukym Berry



1 comment:

  1. You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbie and your success is very much an inspiration for me.

    Full Body Accredited Diploma Course

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feed back :)