My greatest advice in which I give newcomers of the marketing world is that never let your guard down. In many instances, when you hear of a business opportunity that sounds way to good to be true, then most likely it is. That old saying still hold true centuries later--- If it walks like a duck......
It has sadly become almost impossible to weed out the good from the bad, and it can also be overly discouraging when you want to make and independent change from that awful job that you hate but just cannot find the right path to take. Often you may assume that you are not good at something because you have not yet tried it. I have heard countless amounts of "'Im not a sales person" or "I can't sell a thing". Attitude is most important when you are starting in this business because there are many disappointments before you receive satisfaction or reach your goal.
The last bit of advice that I would offer is that MLM is highly over rated. I could tell you how to do it, and how to get hundreds of leads each day; however its no longer safe. People only jump on a new opportunity when its new, then it becomes old and been there done that. When that happens current affiliates are looking for the next best thing because there is way to much competition and nobody likes too much competition.\
So, here it is... If you are looking to make money online, I suggest that you use your brain and stay two steps ahead of the game. Only a fool would expect to get rich from MLM or affiliate marketing. Places like clickbank are a bait pool full f hungry sharks. Sorry to say it but its true. Reason being is that the only people making profit are the those who are doing the selling. So If I sold you a product in which I promised you 100,000 monthly and showed you all sorts of crazy proofs until I had you envisioning the life- and then put a price like 220.00; lets not forget those sneaky re-occurring bills every month, and then had you do the same thing while I skim a little off the top from you---- Lets call that my commission then I'm the only one really profiting. One last additive to that is these people are making money from the people you sign up and so on and so on.
- So the only realistic way to make money online is to earn it by using your talents. If you can write then I suggest you get yourself a nice blog and start writing about things people care about. Blogger.com Wordpress.com squidoo.com
- There is also selling items on e-bay.com or Amazon.com. You could use a drop shipper and post direct feeds into your account. https://www.simplx.com
- You could also make an ebook and sell it online. http://vook.com
- If you already an affiliate, then you could get someone to build you a capture page and get OPL'S http://www.netfactor.com
- And when all else fails and you feel like you cant go on, webcam model agencies are always hiring!!!!http://www.pandora-entertainment.com