Blog Archive

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Marketing Blues

I figured that today would be a good day to review some of the emails that I have been receiving in correspondence to some of more recent blogs. As I was scrolling through, I couldn't help but notice that many people have some of the same questions and are extremely frustrated with the so called marketing industry and this multi-million dollar business called MLM. In some exact words, they are being taken for literally  everything that they are worth, and for many that is just a house and a car note away from the card board box around the corner. My sympathy goes out to say the least because I too have been one in that current situation and with not much experience, jumping into the world of marketing and affiliate promotions could be compared to that of a pit full of sharks who missed more than two meals- and yes, you just became target numero uno.
My greatest advice in which I give newcomers of the marketing world is that never let your guard down. In many instances, when you hear of a business opportunity that sounds way to good to be true, then most likely it is. That old saying still hold true centuries later--- If it walks like a duck......
It has sadly become almost impossible to weed out the good from the bad, and it can also be overly discouraging when you want to make and independent change from that awful job that you hate but just cannot find the right path to take. Often you may assume that you are not good at something because you have not yet tried it. I have heard countless amounts of "'Im not a sales person" or "I can't sell a thing". Attitude is most important when you are starting in this business because there are many disappointments  before you receive satisfaction or reach your goal.
The last bit of advice that I would offer is that MLM is highly over rated. I could tell you how to do it, and how to get hundreds of leads each day; however its no longer safe. People only jump on a new opportunity when its new, then it becomes old and been there done that. When that happens current affiliates are looking for the next best thing because there is way to much competition and nobody likes too much competition.\
So, here it is... If you are looking to make money online, I suggest that you use your brain and stay two steps ahead of the game. Only a fool would expect to get rich from MLM or affiliate marketing. Places like clickbank are a bait pool full f hungry sharks. Sorry to say it but its true. Reason being is that the only people making profit are the those who are doing the selling. So If I sold you a product in which I promised you 100,000 monthly and showed you all sorts of crazy proofs until I had you envisioning the life- and then put a price like 220.00; lets not forget those sneaky re-occurring bills every month, and then had you do the same thing while I skim a little off the top from you---- Lets call that my commission  then I'm the only one really profiting. One last additive to that is these people are making money from the people you sign up and so on and so on.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feed back :)